The Cascade Ridge PTSA’s mission is to support our diverse school community by providing meaningful and enriching programs for our children; financial support for our school; and an approachable and enthusiastic volunteer force.
Assist the staff in achieving shared academic goals through grants.
- Assess success with teacher survey(s)
- Communicate with staff to ensure full use of all available funds
- Implement method of grant request to pay for larger ticket/grade level items
Advocate for our children by sponsoring, coordinating and promoting child-centric activities that enrich curriculum, the daily educational experience and their well-being.
- Offer a range of programs that combine fun and academics
- Streamline existing school-wide events to save time and volunteer hours
- Seek out parent involvement to generate new ideas and growth
Engage the community by routinely promoting the benefits and function of PTSA to ultimately raise the funds necessary to continue yearly commitments and fill gaps in state funding, while also supporting the broader goals of our district to pass upcoming bonds/levies.
- New fundraiser implementation, success, continuation
- Volunteer recruitment – new families, cultural diversification, broaden
- Enhance online communications as an additional method of reaching