Why should I join the Cascade Ridge PTSA?
When parents are involved with their child’s education, the child is more likely to succeed. Joining the PTSA demonstrates your support of the mission and goals of the PTSA and entitles you to “voice and vote”. Each year, we aspire to attain 100% membership which means we have an adult PTSA member for every Cascade Ridge student. We are very proud of having achieved this goal each year since Cascade Ridge was chartered! Remember:
- Joining does not obligate you to do anything more than that. Please join and show that you care and are invested in the welfare of our children.
- You are not required to volunteer – but we’d love it if you did!
- 100% membership gives credence to our PTSA voice in advocating for our children with the Legislature and sends a message to Olympia that our school and district are made up of parents who are concerned and involved.
- PTSA is the largest child advocacy group in the United States.
- Added bonus: All PTSA members receive a copy of the Cascade Ridge Student Directory.
A portion of your membership dues are sent to Washington State PTSA and help offset administrative costs. PTSA Programs at Cascade Ridge are made possible through our fundraising efforts.
How do i join?
To join the PTSA, complete the information in the Online First Day Packet. If you have any questions, free free to contact us.